This set is a great way to have swimmers work on their turn and then put in a fast 25m from the turn.
- 400m (200m F/S, 100m B/S, 100m BR/S)
- 4 x 25m F/S with finger tip drag
- 8 x 25m Kick with 15s between each 25m (odds F/S FAST!, evens BR/S distance per kick)
- 6 x 35m F/S – Start 10m out from wall – work into the turn and then power out with a fast 25m
- 6 x 35m B/S – Start 10m out from wall – work into the turn and then power out with a fast 25m
- 6 x 35m BR/S – Start 10m out from wall – work into the turn and then power out with a fast 25m
- 200m F/S pull – breathe pattern every 3 strokes then every 5 strokes
- 200m F/S – no breathing in the flag zone
- 100m-200m choice
Richard is currently Secondary School Principal of Suzhou Singapore International School, one of China's leading international schools. He leads workshops across the Asia-Pacific region for the International Baccalaureate in the areas of pedagogical leadership and approaches to teaching and learning. Richard consults with schools on the topics of school improvement and effective implementation and use of technology.
With a background in public and independent school education in the UK and Australia, Richard is enjoying his international school adventure in China. He is passionate about developing and supporting educational leaders, as it is essential to improving all schools.
Richard is a proud family man and feels lucky to be married to Kim and father of their son Austin.
In his spare time Richard enjoys to swim, bike and run and is a now retired football player and coach (with occasional guest appearances)