With our first meet of the season coming up on Saturday, this is set is a good opportunity to work swimmers through all four strokes whilst also honing their Medley turn skills:
- 6 x 75m (Swim, drill, pull) with 15s recovery between each 75m as follows:
- 1 and 2 F/S
- 3 and 4 B/S
- 5 and 6 BR/S
- 6 x 25m F/S Kick (15m hard, 10m EZ) with 15s recovery between each
- 8 x 50m FLY to B/S – up FAST, then first 3 strokes out of turn FAST with remainder EZ @1.40
- 8 x 50m B/S to BR/S – up FAST, then first 3 strokes out of turn FAST with remainder EZ @1.50
- 8 x 50m BR/S to F/S – up FAST, then first 3 strokes out of turn FAST with remainder EZ @1.30
- 8 x 25m Breakouts – IM order
- 100m Choice
Richard is currently Secondary School Principal of Suzhou Singapore International School, one of China's leading international schools. He leads workshops across the Asia-Pacific region for the International Baccalaureate in the areas of pedagogical leadership and approaches to teaching and learning. Richard consults with schools on the topics of school improvement and effective implementation and use of technology.
With a background in public and independent school education in the UK and Australia, Richard is enjoying his international school adventure in China. He is passionate about developing and supporting educational leaders, as it is essential to improving all schools.
Richard is a proud family man and feels lucky to be married to Kim and father of their son Austin.
In his spare time Richard enjoys to swim, bike and run and is a now retired football player and coach (with occasional guest appearances)