100m F/S, 100m B/S
4 x 200m IM @4.15 as follows:
- 50m Fly Kick, 550m B/S, 50m Br/S, 50m F/S
- 50m Fly, 50m B/S kick, 50m Br/S, 50m F/S
- 50m Fly, 50m B/S, 50m Br/S, 50m F/S
- 50m Fly, 50m B/S, 50m Br/S, 50m F/S kick
4 x 100m F/S @1.50 as follows:
- 25m Fast, 75m EZ
- 25m EZ, 25m Fast, 50m EZ
- 50m EZ, 25m Fast, 25m EZ
- 75m EZ, 25m Fast
6 x 75m B/S at 1.40 as follows:
- 1 and 4 – 25m Fast, 50m EZ
- 2 and 5 – 25m EZ, 25m Fast, 25m EZ
- 3 and 6 – 50m EZ, 25m Fast
4 x 50m Br/S as follows:
- 1 and 3 – 25m Fast, 25m EZ
- 2 and 4 – 25m EZ, 25m Fast
2 x 25m Fly Fast @45s
Richard is currently Secondary School Principal of Suzhou Singapore International School, one of China's leading international schools. He leads workshops across the Asia-Pacific region for the International Baccalaureate in the areas of pedagogical leadership and approaches to teaching and learning. Richard consults with schools on the topics of school improvement and effective implementation and use of technology.
With a background in public and independent school education in the UK and Australia, Richard is enjoying his international school adventure in China. He is passionate about developing and supporting educational leaders, as it is essential to improving all schools.
Richard is a proud family man and feels lucky to be married to Kim and father of their son Austin.
In his spare time Richard enjoys to swim, bike and run and is a now retired football player and coach (with occasional guest appearances)